Now, anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Pittston or the surrounding area is eligible for membership in Highway Federal Credit Union. Stop by our Main Office to join today! In addition, eligibility may be extended to the immediate family or members of the household of employees for the following companies, for which are proudly serving..
- Circle Bolt and Nut who work in Pittston, PA
- County Optical Co. Inc. who work in Plains, PA
- Former Convention Hall and Regency Catering Service, Pittston, PA
- Petro Big Ten Stopping Center who work in Dupont, PA
- Perkins Family Restaurant & Bakery who work in Pittston, PA
- Chromey Chiropractic Center who work in Exeter, PA
- Wal Mart who work in Pittston, PA
- Mohegan Sun at Downs at Pocono, who work in, are paid from or are supervised from Plains, PA
- Nationwide Car Sales who work in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- US Metro Enterprises, Inc who work in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Former Techneglas Employees
- Joe Nocera Auto Sales- employees of Joe Nocera Auto Sales who work in or are paid from Old Forge, PA
- New Horizon-employeees of and students attending New Horizon in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Men’s Warehouse who work in Pittston, PA
- Power engineering Corp located in Plains
- United Mechanical Corp located in Plains
If you or your employer would like to join the companies above as a Select Employer Group of our credit union, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the company and individual contact information. Credit union membership is a great employee benefit that is available to qualifying organizations in the local community at no charge.
At Highway Federal Credit Union, we welcome new members. Once a member of a family joins the credit union all their family members are eligible to join too.
Family members include all of the following:
Spouse, child, siblings, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adopted individuals.
Even if they are living in the same household and not related they are still eligible to join, due to the fact that they are maintaining a single economic unit.